The American Thanksgiving holiday traces its origins from a 1621 celebration at the Plymouth Plantation, where the Plymouth settlers held a harvest feast after a successful growing season. Thanksgiving is a time when families gather together for a holiday feast and share why they are thankful. The traditional Thanksgiving dinner includes turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce and various fall vegetables.
Here’s a set of Thanksgiving themed printable activities for your kids. They’ll learn terms related to Thanksgiving, write about what they’re thankful for, make puzzles, play a game of Tic-Tac-Toe and more. For a family craft, check out Our Thankful Tree.
The 12-page Thanksgiving Printable Packet includes:
- Thanksgiving Puzzle
- Door Hanger, Pencil Topper and Bookmark
- Thanksgiving Tic-Tac-Toe Game
- Thanksgiving Wordsearch
- Thanksgiving Crossword Puzzle
- Thanksgiving Matching Worksheet
- Thanksgiving Multiple Choice Worksheet
- Thanksgiving Vocabulary Study Sheet
- Thanksgiving Mini Puzzles
- Thanksgiving Visor
- I’m Thankful For Worksheet
- Thanksgiving Coloring Page
More Fall Fun: