As the Olympic Flame makes it’s journey to the Olympic Stadium, the world waits in anticipation of the opening of the London 2012 Olympic Games! The 2012 Olympics will begin on July 27, 2012 with an exciting Opening Ceremony. Here’s a set of Summer Olympic themed printable activities for your kids. They’ll learn terms related to the Olympics, make a puzzle, play a game of Tic-Tac-Toe and more.
The 11-page Summer Olympics Printable Packet includes:
- Olympics Puzzle
- Summer Olympics Wordsearch
- Summer Olympics Crossword Puzzle
- Summer Olympics Matching Worksheet
- Summer Olympics Multiple Choice Worksheet
- Summer Olympics Vocabulary Sheet
- Olympics Tic-Tac-Toe Game
- Olympic Medal Stand Activity
- Gymnastics Coloring Page
- Summer Olympic Sports Coloring Page
- Summer Olympic Sports Coloring Page 2
- Answer Key for Worksheets
What is your favorite sport to watch during the Olympic Games? Who is your favorite athlete?
Research question: Who are Wenlock and Mandeville?
More Summer Fun:
Olympics Resources Available: (from Teacher Created Resources)