Halloween is celebrated on October 31st each year. Children celebrate by dressing up in costumes and going trick-or-treating, costume parties or other festivals. Pumpkins are carved into jack-o-lanterns, scary movies are abundant, and the day is filled with candy and treats. As an alternative, many churches hold Harvest Festivals on Halloween night with game booths and providing children a fun and safe place to spend the evening.
Here’s a set of Halloween themed printable activities for your kids. They’ll learn terms related to Halloween, make a puzzle, play a game of Tic-Tac-Toe and make decorations for treats.
The 12-page Halloween Printable Packet includes:
- Halloween Puzzle
- Door Hanger, Pencil Topper and Bookmark
- Halloween Tic-Tac-Toe Game
- Halloween Wordsearch
- Halloween Crossword Puzzle
- Halloween Multiple Choice Worksheet
- Halloween Matching Worksheet
- Halloween Vocabulary Study Sheet
- Halloween Cupcake Wrapper and Topper
- Halloween Treats Pillow Box
- Halloween Treats Cookie Pocket
- Halloween Coloring Page
More Fall Fun: