In August of 1492, Columbus set sail from Spain with three ships: the Niña, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria. Land was spotted in the early morning of October 12, 1492. Christopher Columbus was the first modern explorer to reach the Americas.
Columbus Day is celebrated on the second Monday in October. Here’s a set of Columbus Day themed printable activities for your kids. They’ll learn terms related to the Christopher Columbus, make a puzzle and sun visor, play a game of Tic-Tac-Toe and more.
The 10-page Columbus Day Printable Packet includes:
- Christopher Columbus Puzzle
- Door Hanger, Pencil Topper and Bookmark
- Columbus Day Tic-Tac-Toe Game
- Columbus Sun Visor Craft
- Columbus Day Wordsearch
- Columbus Day Crossword Puzzle
- Columbus Day Multiple Choice Worksheet
- Columbus Day Matching Worksheet
- Columbus Day Vocabulary Study Sheet
- Columbus Day Coloring Page
More Fall Fun: